I've been tagged by Samantha and Shirl, who has also awarded me my first ever blog award woohooo Thanks Miss Shirl :) Now, need to answer these questions and then tag 8 others! Here goes...
Q1. What are 8 things you look forward to:
1. Friday night crop night every fortnight :)
2. Escaping 5 very noisy children on said crop nights :)
3. Sleeping in!!!! Every mother's dream isn't it???
4. My first cup of coffee for the day.
5. Winter School Holidays, so I can stay in my nice warm bed til a decent time of the day lol
6. Pay Day.... I mean who doesn't look forward to that?
7. Oh definately Thursdays, my one and only child free day each week, I can scrap wahoooo!
8. Spring ---- I hate this cold weather.....give me Spring every day of the year I'd be stoked!
Q2. What were 8 things you did yesterday:
1. Chatted with Tina all night and scrapped for the LOS Comp.
2. Packed up lunches for kiddies to go to school and an extra for Jared's excursion
3. Paid the bills.
4. Did the washing.
5. Did the grocery shopping.
7. Helped my girlfriend out for a few hours.
8. Went to bed early, was sooooooo cold lol
Q3. What are the 8 things you wish you could do:
1. Stay up late (I miss my night owl days)
2. Have more hours in a day!!!
3. Have more patience.
4. Add a 2nd level to the house, I miss having my craftroom :(
5. Get my kids to respect their belongings would be way up there on this list!!!
6. Catch up with Mum & Dad more often.
7. Get more scrapbooking done.
8. Go back to Decaf(cos it's so much better for me) but hey there is no way on this planet that I'm gonna go thru those awful withdrawal headaches again.
Q4. Name 8 things or shows you've watched lately:
1. My Best Friends Girl ..... OMG Laughed my bum off :)
2. ABC Kids
3. Bride Wars
4. CSI Miami
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Twilight for the zillionth time.... actually is that even a word? lol
7. Snow Puppies
8. Ellen DeGeneres show lol such a funny chick.
Okay, well I've managed to find a couple of gals to tag for this one, they are, Vicki, Martina, Renee, Stacy, Tamara and I'm also sending these lovely ladies the Blog Award, enjoy girls, you have great blogs :)
Cheers Kris :)