Translate

Monday, August 24, 2009

A couple of layouts I did on the weekend....

Well haven't done much scrapbooking lately at all, so I thought I'd have a quick play over the weekend and do some ordinary non-exciting layouts lol. Been feeling rather flat for the last week or so, so it's a start anyway :)


Family..... my partner Marty, his folks, Val & Hans, and our children.... such a rarity to get them all in a shot together...this was on Han's 79th Birthday recently :) Kids were having a great time as they always do when they go to Nanny's for a bit of extra TLC & spoiling lol



This is of Miss Ellie, this girl just loves to ham it up for the camera I tell ya! Such a little Diva :)

Anyway, that's all for now, will get back shortly with some svg's for you all :)

Cheers Kris xo

3 comments:

  1. GREAT pages and a super handsome family. I love the expression on Ellie's face. Your design captured the feel perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts Kris! Especially the Family one, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo's Kris. Love them both esp Ellie's lo. So good that you got a lovely pic of the family all together too. You have been busy now haven't you! xo S

    ReplyDelete