Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The last week of school holidays.....wahooooooo

Wow, what an incredibly looooooooong week it has been. Haven't gotten much done in the way of scrapbooking this week, too busy getting back to school stuff ready for 4 of the kids.

I've been slack, haven't even covered their books this year, there are just way too many for one person to cope with :( Oh well, I figure they'll survive :)

Anyhoo, I did manage to do some new things on the cricut with SCAL this week and sat down last night and made a door hanger for Miss Keely.

She loves Pooh Bear and chose this one that I had made earlier in the week, so I sat down and tinkered with it for a little while and VOILA it's done :)

I've included theSVG FILE for Pooh Bear. This was my first attempt at doing a character that was so complicated as far as pieces went, but anyway as you can see, I did get it to work. On a happier note, I've learnt a whole lot more and better ways now :) I've since managed to get Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Pooh Bear, Piglet, Ariel and a few other bits and pieces. So if you are interested in any of them, send me a message. Cheers Kris


3 comments:

  1. Your files are SO cute! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm brand new to SCAL (About 1 week). I saw your post about having created some files...Ariel, Minni and Mickey, Pooh, Piglet etc. I would LOVE to give these a try as I don't know yet how to make them myself. If you don't mind sharing, my email is hope9811@hotmail.com.

    Thanks so much. Cute blog!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    You did such a great job on Pooh. Could you send me the file for Mickey and perhaps Tink? Thank you for your generosity.
    Carmen
    cal8007@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete